This website is operated by NWL Switzerland sàrl, 10 chemin de Blandonnet – 1214 VERNIER (Switzerland) and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "WATERMAN," "we," or "us"). Questions concerning this website or its operation should be directed through the contact form.
CONTENTS AND HYPERLINKS
This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites, and those websites are the sole responsibility of such independent third parties, and use thereof is solely at your own risk. WATERMAN has no control over the content or policies of such third party websites, and we are not responsible for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) the contents, accuracy or reliability of any websites hyperlinked to this website. Those who choose to access information from this website (including any information obtained through any hyperlink) are solely responsible for the compliance of such information with any applicable law.
If you want to link to this website, please contact SAS.Globalconsumerservice@newellco.com before creating that link so the site may be previewed. Waterman expressly forbids the unauthorized use of its logos, trademarks, or other graphics to create links. Text links are permitted upon approval.
WATERMAN is pleased to hear from its customers, however we do not accept or consider any creative ideas, suggestions or other materials related to products, services or marketing except in compliance with the procedures outlined for idea submissions outlined elsewhere in this website. Please do not send us any original creative materials such as product ideas or suggestions except in compliance with such procedures. Anything you disclose or offer to us by or through this website ("Communications"), including e-mails to WATERMAN or postings on interactive portions of this website, shall be deemed and shall remain the property of WATERMAN. If you send us such Communications, you are providing it to us on a NON-CONFIDENTIAL BASIS, and we will have no obligation to keep such information secret, to refrain from using such information, or to compensate you for the receipt or use of such Communications. WATERMAN is free to use, for any purpose whatsoever, any Communications, including but not limited to publishing, or developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such Communications. By submitting Communications to us through this website, through e-mail, or through any means other than through the procedures outlined elsewhere in this website, you hereby RELEASE WATERMAN from any liability under any legal theory in connection with the use, modification, sale, or disclosure of any Communications. By uploading or otherwise providing any Communications to this website or Waterman, you hereby grant WATERMAN, to the extent you retain any rights, the unlimited, perpetual right to reuse, redistribute, modify and create derivative works from such Communications for any purpose and in any media without compensation, and you warrant that all "moral rights" in uploaded Communications have been waived.
USER CONTENT: SOCIAL MEDIA
You can find more information about Waterman's User Generated Content Policy by clicking here
INTERACTIVE AREAS AND CODE OF ACCEPTABLE CONDUCT
WATERMAN does not ordinarily filter, censor, edit or regulate information and content provided by third parties on this website, including any such information provided in interactive areas, and we neither endorse nor are responsible for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) the contents, accuracy or reliability of such information and content.
When participating in interactive portions of this website, you represent that you have proper right and authorization to use any information or content you upload or post and agree to abide by the following code of acceptable conduct:
- You will not upload or otherwise provide infringing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, illegal or otherwise improper content.
- You will not upload viruses or harmful components.
- You will not use the website to further any illegal purpose or to violate the rights of any party.
- You will not upload or otherwise provide content with a commercial purpose or attempt to solicit funds or advertise goods and services.
PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND SOFTWARE
A description or reference to a product, service or publication on this website (including any description or reference via hyperlink) does not imply endorsement by WATERMAN of that product, service or publication. Products and software offered through this website shall be warranted, if at all, through the written license or warranty provided in connection with such product or software.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to our Designated Agent. See our Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
WATERMAN makes no representations or warranties that this website is free of defects, viruses or other harmful components. We shall not be responsible for any damages or loss that may result from the hacking or infiltration of this website or WATERMAN's computer systems. YOU HAVE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND YOU AGREE TO HOLD WATERMAN HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE US FOR, ANY CLAIMS BASED ON USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR LOST DATA, WORK DELAYS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM USE OF MATERIALS OR CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE.
The pages on this website may contain technical inaccuracies, outdated information and typographical errors. To the extent permitted by applicable law, THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." WATERMAN DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY, NOR DOES IT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, DATA CONTENT, ARTISTIC WORTH, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES THAT ARE TRANSFERRED, RECEIVED, PURCHASED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED BY WAY OF THIS WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WATERMAN BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS THAT RESULT FROM THE DISTRIBUTION OR USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL WATERMAN'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE.
JURISDICTION AND CHOICE OF LAW
Unless otherwise stated, materials and content on this website are presented solely for promoting products and services in around the world. Information published on this website may contain references to products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country or region. We make no representation that such information, products, programs or services referenced on this website are legal, available or appropriate in your country or region.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
Nothing on this website shall be construed as conferring any license under any intellectual property right, including any right in the nature of trademark or copyright, of Waterman or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Except as otherwise noted, the Newell Rubbermaid Group is the owner of all trademarks and service marks on this website, whether registered or not. All registered trademarks are registered in the United States of America (or other applicable jurisdictions).
SECURITIES AND INVESTMENT
This website and the information contained or referred to herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase or sale of any securities.
This website may contain information and press releases about and by WATERMAN and Newell Rubbermaid. While information prepared by us was believed to be accurate as of the date so prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update such information or to verify the accuracy of information prepared by others. Any statements in this site that are not historical facts, including but not limited to plans, projections, objectives, goals, strategies, future events or performance and underlying assumptions, are forward-looking statements. Such statements are intended to fit within the 'safe harbor' for forward-looking information and is subject to material risk factors which may or may not be disclosed herein. Statements or phrases that use such words as "believes," "anticipates," "plans," "may," "hopes," "can," "will," "expects," "estimates," "predicts," "is designed to," "with the intent," "potential," and similar expressions commonly indicate forward-looking statements, but in their absence do not mean that a statement is not forward-looking. Any forward-looking statements contained herein involve risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, general economic and currency conditions, various conditions specific to the Newell Rubbermaid's business and industry, market demand, competitive factors, supply constraints, technology factors, government and regulatory actions, Newell Rubbermaid's accounting policies, future trends, and other risks which are detailed in Newell Rubbermaid’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
Despite any representations concerning privacy, WATERMAN reserves the right to disclose without notice to you any information in its possession if required to do so by law or upon a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, to protect or defend our rights or property, or to respond to an emergency situation. Specific areas or pages of this website may include additional or different terms relating to the use of personal information collected from such areas or pages.
Any unauthorized access, modification or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this website is strictly prohibited. WATERMAN reserves all legal rights and remedies available to it and this disclaimer shall in no way be deemed a limitation or waiver of any other rights WATERMAN may have.
PROCEDURE FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS
Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
- Service provider(s): Newell Rubbermaid Inc.
- Name of agent designated to receive notification of claimed infringement: General Counsel
- Full address of designated agent to whom notification should be sent: 3 Glenlake Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30328
- Telephone number of designated agent: (770) 418-7000
- Facsimile number of designated agent: (770) 407-3987
- E-mail address of designated agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Christmas Pen and Personalised Card Giveaway 2020
- Christmas Pen and Personalised Card Giveaway Instagram contest is open only to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over as at the time of the contest. To enter the contest you must follow Waterman’s official Instagram account and tag two other people in the comments section of a competition post - there will be two giveaway posts that entries are eligible for posted on 8th and 11th December 2020. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the contest.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
- Entries will be accepted from 08/12/20; all entries must be received by 13/12/20 at Midday. After this date the no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
- Internet access is required. Each entrant shall enter the contest via Instagram only. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and the Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Only one entry per person per prize draw will be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the Promotion (including not limited to) setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- The winning prizes are: 3x Waterman Hémisphère Pens (8th Dec entry) and 3x Waterman Emblème Pens (11th Dec entry).
- Two respective winners will be selected by Waterman and announced on 14/12/20 for each of the two giveaways. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner’s prize will be sent via tracked delivery.
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- By taking part in the Promotion, the winner acknowledges that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. The winner’s Instagram username will be posted on Waterman account after the winner has been selected.
- Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
- These terms and conditions and the prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter, and any of its affiliates acting as a Controller under relevant data protection rules and regulations, will retain your Personal Data solely for the further course and completion of this Promotion, for participation management and contact with winners. This includes full name and address. Your Personal Data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party that are not affiliated to Newell Brands unless required for the proper conduct of this Promotion. You have a right to access, modify or remove your personal data by using our Data Privacy Enquiry form. Your personal data will be destroyed after the end of this Promotion.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM. BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, YOU ACCEPT TO RELIEVE INSTAGRAM FROM ANY RESPONSIBILITY. THE INFORMATION SENT BY THE PARTICIPANT WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE PROMOTER ONLY AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM. Promoter: Newell Brands, Colet Court, 100 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 7JP.