Fountain pen ink filling instructions
- Cartridge insert
- Insert the cartridge into the section block. Apply a slight pressure until you feel and hear the cartridge seat into place.
- The section block pierces the cartridge, allowing the ink to flow into the feed assembly.
- Screw the barrel on over the cartridge into the section block.
- Convertor insert
- Insert the open end of the convertor into the section block.
- Twist or slide the black end of the convertor (plunger) down to the end inserted into the section block.
- Dip the nib of the fountain pen into the bottled ink so that the nib is submerged slightly above the gripping section.
- Twist or slide the plunger the opposite direction to draw ink up into the converter.
- Remove the nib from the bottled ink and Twist or slide the plunger slightly to force out three drops of ink back into the bottle.
- Twist or slide the plunger back up to the top position to draw a little air into the converter.
- Screw the barrel on over the converter into the section block.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe excess ink off the nib and section block.