Fountain pen storage and cleaning recommendations
- The nib should be stored point up when not in use.
- The ink will drain down into the converter or cartridge.
- This avoids drying or clogging of the nib.
- We do recommend to clean your fountain pen between each ink refill.
- place the nib and gripping section in a cup of cool water.
- Let the nib and gripping section soak overnight.
- Our inks are water- soluble and will dissolve with water.
- Remove the section block from water and rinse it with a slow stream of cool water.
- Gently blow into the nib assembly to remove any excess water.
- You may now place a new ink cartridge or an ink convertor into the section block.